Ideal applicants must have worked in the capacity of an Office Administration Manager or Human Resources & Admin Manager.
CANDIDATES WITH INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE / STUDIED ABROAD ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
REPORTS TO: MD
- Provide administrative and clerical support for the entire office
- Attend meetings, take minutes and keep notes
- Purchase of office requirements
- Work with full service corporate travel agents to coordinate executive travels
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies
- Assist with events and receptions by coordinating RSVPs, name tags , and varying event support
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs;
- Organise and chair meetings with staff – in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes
- Assist with integration of new hires and completion of their paperwork
- Coordinate induction of new hires
- Track HR- related data, i.e. annual leave, sick leave, evaluations etc.
- Maintain HR file and send appropriate information as necessary to the Group HR
- Assist with the recruitment documentation of administrative support staff
- Obtain/provide certified copies of documents as required
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies;
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and disciplining staff
- Delegate work to staff and managing their workload and output
- promote staff development and training
- Performance of corporate affairs functions as directed from to time
- implementing and promote equality and diversity policy
- writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- attending conferences and training
- Maintenance of medical and dental plans, including employee additions, amendments, renewal review and calculation of dependent recharges
- Responsible for updates, amendments and tracking of employee beneficiary requests
- Review and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
Other duties that might be assigned to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the office from time to time.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A MINIMUM OF FOUR (6) YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE CAPACITY OF AN OFFICE ADMINISTRATION/ HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMIN OFFICER SHOULD PLEASE APPLY. Forward CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘OFFICE ADMIN’ as the subject of mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date is 31st May, 2015.