Our client, a reputable law firm on the island of Lagos is looking to recruit a Practice Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the company’s day to day running, human resources and administration, financial and systems management.
• Pursuing day-to-day management
• Developing the organizational traditions, work surroundings and facilitating communication.
• Supervise company’s day to day operations and facility management.
• Develops business development strategies including strategic, tactical planning and quality control.
• Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal and support staff.
• Responsible for practice management including Lawyer recruiting,
Legal Assistant supervision, implementing professional standards and
other practice management functions.
• Accountable for information and details sharing
• Receives information and details from employees and communicates it
• Sends email correspondences to senior partners within the organization to provide
information and updates regarding the practice
• Communicates and collaborates with inside and outside stakeholders,
which include suppliers, staff, and vendors.
• Collecting information and details which could help the firm in day-to-
day and company-wide decision-making benefits the practice
• Communicate and implement firm’s strategy internally and externally to
enable all employees, suppliers and contractors understand the firm’s
strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
• Drive decision making that creates medium and long term improvement
for the firm.
• Manage and contribute significantly to the firm’s operations/
• Bachelors degree in Law (LLB) is preferred or Bachelors degree
in relevant field
• Knowledge of Law Practice and Legal needs
• Ability to work with personnel at all levels
• Office Administrative skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Detail oriented
• Good interpersonal skills
• Innovative and analytical
• Good Leadership/Managerial Skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Results oriented
• Good numerical skills
• Diplomacy and tact
• Excellent computer skills
• Business acumen
• Analytical skills
• Should be discreet with ability to handle
sensitive informationEXPERIENCE: 3-5 years work experience in related field
Salary is between N120,000 and N200,000 monthly depending on experience.
Forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using PRACTICE MANAGER as subject.